- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
In This Issue
Week of 04/09/2018
Vol. 23 Issue 13
Asia Letter Q2 2018: China Helps Make AMAT Rich
- China Volunteers to Help Apple Cut Costs
- Samsung Raises the Bar
- TSMC Targets 2 Nanometer
- China Helps Make AMAT Rich
- Sony Eyes Autonomous Driving
- NEC Atomic Switches
- Germans Challenge Tesla in China
- About Scott Foster
Publisher’s Note: Members who had the opportunity to read our issue “SNS: What Is a Car? Part II” will find today’s report on cars and the chips that drive them (and smartphones, and …) a perfect follow-on story of China’s move to dominate these industries, with a little help from its US and German friends.
Feel a bit like 1933? It should.
Read on to catch up on one of the fastest-moving technology initiatives in China, and in the world. – mra.