SNS: FiReGlobal Delivers
Volume 12, Issue 36
Week of October 26th, 2009
In This Issue
Feature: Fireglobal Delivers
- Bringing Broadband to the Ocean Floor
- How do we ensure that every citizen in the region has high-speed access to the Internet?
- Revolutionizing Education in Washington
- Can technology play a role in student engagement, the primary driver in attendance and achievement?
- CTO Design Challenge I
- FiReStars: “Changing the World in Eight New Ways
- Ocean Pollution, New Data
- How Can the Northwest Become Energy-Independent?
- Centerpiece Conversation: Michael Dell, Chairman and CEO, Dell Inc.
- A Revolution in Diagnostics
- CTO Design Challenge II
- Broadband Wireless: Solving Tomorrow’s Problems”: A Conversation with Irwin Jacobs
- “Using Social Networks to Achieve Real Change”: A Conversation with Rob Glaser
- Good Ideas Need Money: Bringing Increased Large-Scale Funding to the Region
- Avoiding the Downdraft: The Future of the Local and Global Economies
- About Berit Bracken Anderson
- The New SNS Four Horsemen?
- A Few Predictions in Review
- Oil Prices
- SNS Testimonials
Quotes of The Week