Volume 14, Issue 7
Week of February 14, 2011
In This Issue
Feature: Talent-Enabled Ecosystems
- Meet the Passionate Knowledge Worker
- Connecting Through the Cloud
- The WoW Factor
- The High-Performance Ecosystem
- Risk Choices for Orchestrating External Talent
- Embracing the Cloud and Social Software Is the Price of Entry
- So what does this end state look like?
- Where to From Here?
- Where to start?
- About Eric Openshaw
Publisher’s Note: This week, Eric Openshaw has agreed to share with SNS members some of the critical, but perhaps less obvious, success paths for managing workers in an idea-driven economy. While plenty of papers have been written about “innovation,” Eric has looked deeper into the demographics and motivations of what makes great thought workers tick. It should come as no surprise that “passion” is right at the top of the list. Every manager who thought she knew that all her passionate knowledge workers were on the employee list should read this carefully, and benefit from Eric’s deeper understanding of the new workplace. – mra.