SNS Subscriber Edition
Volume 17, Issue 46
Week of December 15, 2014
In This Issue
Feature: The Top 10 Predictions For 2015
- The 90k-Foot View on the Global Economy
- And on Technology –
- The Record So Far –
- Last Year’s Predictions for 2014
- Top 10 Predictions for 2015
- And What Didn’t Make the Cut?
Quotes of the Week
- Nokia’s Patented, Printable, Self-Charging, Graphene-Based Photon Battery
- The First Pure-Graphene 3D-Printed Object
Upgrades and Numbers
- Peak Pricing, Not Peak Oil
In Case You Missed It…
SNS Members Making News
Having just successfully concluded our Tenth Annual SNS Predictions Dinner at the Waldorf in NYC, this year also marks the tenth in which we publish our Top 10 Predictions for the coming year.
This year, I am pleased to announce that, with the help of our sponsor Oracle, we have created a new Predictions event for our West Coast subscribers (see above). I look forward to seeing many of you there in person, some for the first time, discussing what these predictions mean and sharing a wider view of where markets will be headed next year, from Russia to the EU, from China to South America.