SNS Subscriber Edition
Week of 5/2/2016
Vol. 21 Issue 16
In This Issue
Feature: Special Letter: Technology Is Changing How We View Industry, Value Companies, and Develop Strategy
- Value Is Shifting
- The Four Great US Economic Revolutions (So Far)
- Valuation in the Information Age
- A New Framework Emerges: Business Model Is the New View
- The Revenue Multiplier Effect and the Digital Divide
- Financial Markets Shift to Intangible Assets
- Mental Models Dictate Business Models
- Vertical Industries Include a Growing Variety of Business Models
- Business Model Transformation: The Key to Exponential Growth
- Five Practical Steps for Increasing Value
- What It Will Take to Win the Great Race
- About William Ribaudo
- About Seema Bajaj
Publisher’s Note: Most of us view companies – and assess their value – through an informal combination of what they make, who runs them, the size of their markets, and, all too often, what others are thinking that week.
In this week’s issue, Deloitte’s Bill Ribaudo expands upon a theme he first shared with us at FiRe. Just as we at SNS have learned over time to view countries in terms of their business models, Bill has now made the case that companies are valued by Wall Street in the same way.
Whether you are an investor, a manager, or a startup founder, the information Bill shares in this week’s issue will both ring true and help you refine how you look at – and value – your own ideas, plans, and company. We think these ideas are as revolutionary as they are sensible, and we encourage all members to spend the time to see the business, and technology, world through these new eyes. – mra.